Thursday, June 15, 2017

Mixed Media tag

Hi there,

It is another blog hop with Graciellie Design. For today, I made a mixed media tag with the June release 'Simple Wisdom'.






I colored the daffodil flower with copic markers and fussy cut them. I created the tag with water color paper and used Lindys sprays to create the background. I created texture with TCW stencil and Light texture paste from Prima. I splattered white gesso for added effect.


 I added a doily and layered the flowers. I added foam tape on the bottom most flower, for a 3D effect. I cut the sentiment separate and inked the edges lightly. To finish it off I added few sequins too.



The butterfly is from the 'Butterfly' stamp set, which I colored with copics and fussy cut.


Hope you like my project. Hop along and leave some love on the beautiful creations from other DT members.

Gayatri → You are here

and our Guest Designers for the month


Check out the June1st blog hop winners at Gracie Chavez's blog and sale of stamp bundle. We have more Giveaways for this month during the 'Coffee Lover's' blog hop. So do participate in that also.

Till next time,
Happy crafting!


Gayatri

7 comments:

Mixed Media layout

 Hello, Today I am sharing my DT inspiration post for Splashymix Challenges. I have made a layout measuring 8"x 8". The mood board...