Friday, December 22, 2017

Center stepper card

Hello,

Today I am sharing a center stepper card I made recently.  I have used Bob n Betty  'Woodies' paper. I used few die cuts and embellished the card with my handmade flowers.







I fussy cut the flowers from the paper pack and added few foam tapes for dimension.




On the inner panel I added the sentiment. I printed the sentiment on my printer and foiled it on my Minc machine.



I added some chipboard pieces beneath the sentiment so that a space is created for a tag. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment on the tag.




So that's the card for today. Till next time , Happy crafting!!

Gayatri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mixed Media layout

 Hello, Today I am sharing my DT inspiration post for Splashymix Challenges. I have made a layout measuring 8"x 8". The mood board...